The therapists in our network are familiar with reasonable accommodation verification forms. Please note some housing providers may choose to ask questions that therapists might find invasive about your health record. Due to that fact, therapists occasionally may not be comfortable completing all or part of the form. Privacy is of the utmost importance to us. The charge for this service is $19.99 and goes directly to the therapist for their time.
Articles in this section
- Can I fly internationally with my ESA?
- Can I have more than one ESA?
- Can I take my ESA to public places?
- Do your letters expire?
- How Do I Present The ESA Letter To My Landlord?
- How Soon Can I Obtain An ESA Letter?
- My landlord/airline company has their own form, will the therapist fill it out?
- What is an emotional support animal?
- What is CertaPet?
- Will my letter be issued by a doctor?