At this time our therapist only certify one emotional support animal per patient, as they found it is extremely difficult the justify more than one. Airline companies and housing authorities seem to push back more if there is more than one emotional support animal.
Articles in this section
- Can I Certify More Than One ESA?
- Can I fly internationally with my ESA?
- Can I take my ESA to public places?
- Do your letters expire?
- How Do I Present The ESA Letter To My Landlord/Airline?
- How Soon Can I Obtain An ESA Letter?
- My landlord/airline company has their own form, will the therapist fill it out?
- What Is An Emotional Support Animal?
- What services does CertaPet Provide?
- Will my letter be issued by a doctor?